Open Registration Day
New Mexico State Law requires that all students registering for school must have the following:
- Valid Proof of birth and/or a State Birth Certificate
- An Updated Current Shot Record
- Proof of Residence: PNM or Continental Bill, rental agreement of purchase agreement.
Visit the APS Website for Enrollment for more information
- Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old prior to 12:01 a.m. of September 1 of the entering year.
- Children entering First Grade must be 6 years old prior to 12:01 a.m. September 1 of their entering year.